Welcome to My Brain

These are my thoughts on a variety of subjects. So welcome to my brain!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

"You Never Let Go" copied from Facebook Notes

"I will fear no evil." I wonder if this too applies to sickness, financial hardship, or any other trial or tribulation that may rear it's ugly head?

"If my God is with me whom then shall I fear?" Isn't God supposed to be the almighty protector? After all, if this God who loved me, all of us, so much that He sent His Son to die on a cross for my sins, past, present, and future, then would He not love me not enough to protect me from anything that might try to harm me, even if it is my own immune system?

Admittedly, how quickly and easily I can forget this and instead become paralyzed with fear of the unknown. I haven't had my appointment yet. That's not until Monday, February 8. At this point, I can only sit and wait and pray and hope for the best. Because I do not have a complete diagnosis and the stuff on the Internet does not help my natural tendency to worry any.

Worry leads to fear.

I am making a promise this week to anyone that knows me personally. I will not be researching anything further pertaining to what might be wrong or pertaining to what the immunologist might decide to do as far as a treatment plan. I will take the words of Mr. Redmond's song to heart, and strive to remember that God IS with me and therefore, no matter what, I really don't have anything to fear. And most of all, for my prayer warriors reading this post, I will post an update here and on my larger blog at ses31.wordpress.com.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76ifTTuL4XI&feature=related

No comments: